Our Caterham LED Front Indicator replaces the original front indicator bulb with an uprated LED panel. The LED panel has a bayonet fitting so this is a simple ‘push and twist’ installation. No wiring or other modifications to your car are needed. You can retain the classic Caterham front indicator look, with an E marked lens but with high performance OSRAM LED lights inside.
Our LED panel inside consists of 24 ultra bright, wide angle LED’s. The LED panel is a high quality bespoke design for any car using this type of indicator.
Due to high demand this product is currently out of stock. Expected stock date: July 2019
Are they better than a 360° LED bulb?
Yes they are! By their very description a 360° LED bulb will send light in all directions and some estimates show that as little as 40% of the light produced is sent in the desired direction. Our bespoke Caterham LED front indicator is designed specifically for the Caterham, all LED’s face forward ensuring that 100% of the light produced is sent in the correct direction and is visible to other road users.
This is a 5 minute upgrade and is easily one of the best safety modifications for your Caterham.
The LED’s are coloured amber and work with both the standard and clear indicator lens.
Why upgrade to the Caterham LED Front Indicator?
- Safety – LEDs light up almost instantaneously
- Higher Efficiency – 90% of energy is turned into light
- Long Lasting – LED’s last between 10,000 – 50,000 hours!
- Significantly brighter than the original lights
- Retain the original Caterham look
- 24 Amber high quality OSRAM LED for indicator
- Can be used with either amber or clear lens
- No car body modifications required
- 5 Minute install
- 2 Year Warranty
Whats in the box?
- 1 x Caterham LED Front indicator (Ready to fit bulb replacement)
How easy are they to fit?
Very easy! You do not need any vehicle or electrical knowledge to fit our LED lights.
- Remove the two screws from your front indicator lens
- Twist and remove your indicator bulb
- Twist and fit you new LED indicator panel
- Refit your indicator lens with two screws
- LED: OSRAM Power TOPLED
- Weight: 16g
- LED panels are built to IPC610 Class 3 specification (see below)
- The LED Flasher Unit Relay (see below) may be needed to ensure your indicators flash at the correct speed
- The lens and indicator housing shown are for illustration only and are not supplied
- Indicators are sold Individually. So you can replace just one if needed
- Non handed fits both sides
Yes we Ship Worldwide. To obtain a shipping cost simply add items to your cart and enter your address at checkout. If your country is not listed at checkout please contact us.
If you have any questions regarding this product then please use the ‘Product Enquiry’ tab
As with any product there are cheap versions and high quality versions. LED’s are no different and there are many cheap LED’s available from China. We have rigorously tested dozens of products and we have found that many are sub-standard, less efficient and unreliable. With this in mind, we ensure that all Just Add Lightness products only use the highest grade, branded LED’s and components, to ensure the highest possible satisfaction for our customers.
Our LED panels are manufactured to both ISO9001 and IPC610 Class 3 standard. IPC610 Class 3 is the highest standard possible for Printed Circuit Boards and is often associated with military and aerospace panels. Class 3 PCB’s are defined as; products where continued high performance or performance-on-demand is critical, equipment downtime cannot be tolerated, end-use environment may be uncommonly harsh, and the equipment must function when required.
If you’re looking for a lighting solution for your vehicle that combines efficiency and improved illumination, LED lights from Just Add Lightness are a great choice.