This replaces the original rear light cluster as supplied by Caterham Cars with an uprated LED version of the same style cluster. All wires and connectors are supplied and fitted so this is a ‘straight swap’ with your current light cluster. No drilling holes or other modifications to your car are needed. You can retain the classic Caterham look, with an E marked lens but with high performance OSRAM LED lights inside.
Our LED panel inside consists of 72 ultra bright, wide angle LED’s. 36 on each side for stop/tail and indicator functions. The LED panel is a high quality bespoke design for any car using this rear light cluster.
This is a 5 minute upgrade and is easily one of the best safety modifications for your Caterham.
The LED’s are coloured red/amber and work with both the standard and clear lens.
This upgrade can be used with any type of rear block i.e. carbon fibre, metal etc. Simply replace the rubber block supplied with your block.
- Safety – LEDs light up almost instantaneously
- Higher Efficiency – 90% of energy is turned into light
- Long Lasting – LED’s last between 10,000 – 50,000 hours!
- Significantly brighter than the original lights
- Weighs less than the original cluster
- Retain the original Caterham look
- 36 Red high quality OSRAM LED for stop/tail
- 36 Amber high quality OSRAM LED for indicator
- Supplied with road legal E Marked lens
- Can be used with either coloured or clear lens
- Can be fitted to any type of rear block i.e. carbon fibre, metal etc
- No car body modifications required
- 5 Minute install
- 1 Year Warranty
Whats in the box?
- 1 x Caterham 7 LED Rear Light Cluster MK2 (Ready to fit)
- 1 x 72 LED Panel (Stop/Tail/Indicator functions)
- 1 x Rubber Plinth
- 1 x E Marked Lens
- 2 x Lens screws
- 1 x Rubber grommet (fitted)
- 1 x Waterproof 4pin connector (fitted)
- Installation instructions
How easy are they to fit?
Very easy.You do not need any vehicle or electrical knowledge to fit our LED lights. Full detailed instructions with pictures are available to download below.
- LED: OSRAM Power TOPLED
- 190mm (Length) x 74mm (Height) x 70mm (Depth at widest point)
- LED panels are built to IPC610 Class 3 specification (see below)
- The LED Flasher Unit Relay (see below) may be needed to ensure your indicators flash at the correct speed.
- Fixings to attach to car body are not provided (use your existing screws)
- Clusters sold Individually. So you can replace just one if needed
- Non handed fits both sides
Yes we Ship Worldwide. To obtain a shipping cost simply add items to your cart and enter your address at checkout. If your country is not listed at checkout please contact us.
If you have any questions regarding this product then please use the ‘Product Enquiry’ tab
As with any product there are cheap versions and high quality versions. LED’s are no different and there are many cheap LED’s available from China. We have rigorously tested dozens of products and we have found that many are sub-standard, less efficient and unreliable. With this in mind, we ensure that all Just Add Lightness products only use the highest grade, branded LED’s and components, to ensure the highest possible satisfaction for our customers.
IPC610 Class 3 and ISO9001 Standards
Our LED panels are manufactured to both ISO9001 and IPC610 Class 3 standard. IPC610 Class 3 is the highest standard possible for Printed Circuit Boards and is often associated with military and aerospace panels. Class 3 PCB’s are defined as; products where continued high performance or performance-on-demand is critical, equipment downtime cannot be tolerated, end-use environment may be uncommonly harsh, and the equipment must function when required.
If you’re looking for a lighting solution for your vehicle that combines efficiency and improved illumination, LED lights from Just Add Lightness are a great choice.